ALE Workflow Issue

Swathi_Devireddy Swathi_Devireddy at satyam.com
Fri Jul 18 07:41:39 EDT 2008

Hi,

I have a requirement where I need to post matmas  IDOC from client 110
to 200 and workflow is running in 200.

I have written code where I am executing BD10 in an rfc enabled FM with
destination 100 and should post to 100.

After this I am sending a mail on the confirmation to a user.

This worked fine as in a background method I posted the IDOC and sent an
e-mail.

The problem now is the IDOC is not sent immediately but sent with some
time intervals. But now my e-mail is going even before

The idoc is posted to 100.

In the e-mail step I need some details of material number etc  and
details from my initial workflow

Regards,

Swathi.

DISCLAIMER: