SM58: 'No free intervals' error

Paul.Bakker@osr.treasury.qld.gov.au Paul.Bakker at osr.treasury.qld.gov.au
Fri Jul 18 00:17:34 EDT 2008

G'day all,

SAP Basis 620

We have a situation where a workflow has not started from a triggering
event.

Checking SM58, I see a tRFC call to SWW_WI_CREATE_VIA_EVENT has terminated
with
the error 'No free intervals were found' (SR053).

I've searched high (WUG archives, OSS) and low (SDN) for details on this
error, but found nothing.
All other workflows today seem to be unaffected, so it doesn't look like a
number range issue.

Anyone seen this one before?

thanks
Paul

Only an individual or entity who is intended to be a recipient of this e-mail may access or use the information contained in this e-mail or any of its attachments.  Opinions contained in this e-mail or any of its attachments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Queensland Treasury.

The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be legally privileged and the subject of copyright.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify Queensland Treasury immediately and erase all copies of the e-mail and the attachments.  Queensland Treasury uses virus scanning software.  However, it is not liable for viruses present in this e-mail or in any attachment.