RFC error in SWEQADM - Event Delivery

Mike Pokraka wug at workflowconnections.com
Thu Jul 17 09:10:49 EDT 2008

Hi Mike,

I don't recall seeing the post you mention, but I've learnt over the years
that it's good to generate new versions along the way. I've also learnt
that whenever I encounter a WF corruption it's quicker to not waste time
researching but just copy and redo an older version or rebuild the
workflow.

By staying in the same SWDD session and switching between flows you can
copy/paste the individual steps from one WF to another and the whole
process is not as painful as it sounds.

However I would be interested in hearing if there is another way to
correct dodgy templates...

Cheers,
Mike