RFC error in SWEQADM - Event Delivery

Mike Gambier madgambler at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 17 06:16:22 EDT 2008

Hi,

Can someone remind of the trick to fix the 'This node violates the block structure required' (WD:344) syntax error in WF definitions in ECC 6?

I tried the usual 'SWDD->Extras->Special Functions->Block Correction' approach but as explained in OSS Message 1077505 I get the STEP_NOT_FOUND dump. The nodes that SWDD is complaining about are void/blank nodes.

I'm pretty sure someone here mentioned an SW* Transaction that could bump the definition and solve this, but I have no desire to trawl through all of the posts to find it...

Regards,

Mike GT