Work Items Processing on Blackberry

Griffiths, Mark mark.griffiths at sap.com
Mon Jul 14 10:38:42 EDT 2008

There was a session at Tech Ed on this last year - I believe the
solution they demo'ed there involved creating a java application for the
blackberry that then completed the workflow on the backend ...
unfortunatley I don't have anymore details.

Did anyone attend the session and can feedback?

Cheers,

Mark