SBWP vs UWL

Ibrahim Khan ikhansap at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 03:20:24 EDT 2008

Hi Jocelyn,
  I tried to get the parent of the current workitem from table
SWWWIHEAD(Field TOP WI ID) using the current work item id, but the problem
is already there are some attachments available in the workflow container
when the workflow is started, in this case how to check the current
instance. Please advice.