How to achive this - Appropriation Request Workflow

Ibrahim Khan ikhansap at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 10:53:43 EDT 2008

Hi Friends,
I have the following requirement. I am working on the Appropriation
Request(AR) workflow in investment management. Since the users use only
portal they want to see the Appropriation Request in UWL in the same way we
see the transaction in display mode of SAP Gui(Tcode :IMA3N) when the work
item is sent for approval (what i mean here is in case of SAP Inbox we can
just use a method and call the display tcode). So I would like to know if
there is any business package available for this in EP to achieve this
functionality or is there any better way to achieve this.
If they are not able to see the Appropriation Request as like in display
mode of SAP Gui, then they want me to include the screen shot of the
Transaction as an attachment with the work item. Else can we provide the
information in the Appropriation Request in some PDF format?
They are mainly interested in the look and feel of the information. Please
advice how to do this.