Release Strategy issues in 4.6c

Florin Wach florin.wach at gmx.net
Wed Jul 2 09:46:11 EDT 2008

Hi,

oh, I see. There's no problem with that on purchase requisitions BUS2105, as that table attribute is reading by itself using a SELECT ... FROM EBAN, but the same form within BUS2012 uses the function module for a buffered read.

To work around that, create a subtype w/delegation.
Redefine the attribute ReleaseStatus
Change the Source from "Database field" to "Virutal"
Create a coding with SELECT SINGLE FRGST FROM EKKO INTO object-releaseStatus WHERE ebeln = object-key.

Best wishes,
Florin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------