Workflow Issue- User getting mail but not getting any workflow items

Nitin Jain nitinjain_sage at yahoo.co.in
Mon Jan 21 07:42:19 EST 2008

Hi Group,
  The user is facing a particular problem.
  He is getting mail from the workflow id saying that there are certain invoices that he needs to approve/reject but when he logs on to Employee/Manager Self Service Portal>Enterprise Buyer Tab>AP Invoice Approver there are not items visible there for approval.
  The user exist in PE1 and PS1 systems from where the data is retrieved by the aforesaid portal.
  Please suggest where to look for since I am new to workflow.

  I have got the roles assigned to this user checked with basis and as per them proper roles have been assigned to this user.

  Thanks & Regards,
  Nitin Jain
  SAP FICO Consultant