Rule resolution

Correia, Marc (IST) Marc.Correia at riotinto.com
Sun Jan 20 16:58:59 EST 2008

Hi Mamun

The easiest way would be to create your own task, check to see if there
is a valid agent in the position. You then set a flag so that you know
if the position is filled or not. Then in the workflow you can evaluate
the flag if someone is in the position you continue as per normal, if
not you can do send mail step and inform the initiator. You may want to
build a wait step in the workflow so that once the position is filled
the workflow will continue and if you go manual you may want to have
events responded to in the workflow to complete it.

Regards,

Marc.