Tables to workflow container

vijay srikanth vijay_d15 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 15 05:03:34 EST 2008

Hi,

I understood what the problem was. The SWC_SET_TABLE is expecting every column of the table to be of the same CHARACTER data type. My internal table had many columns with different data types CHAR, NUMC, DEC etc. That's why SWC_SET_TABLE wasn't correctly filling up the container element, and so SAP_WAPI_START_WORKFLOW was giving out an ugly error that the container table couldn't be filled properly.

Regards,
Vijay

From: vijay_d15 at hotmail.comTo: sap-wug at mit.edu; sap_wug at mit.eduSubject: Tables to workflow containerDate: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 18:45:34 +0000

Hi, Can we pass tables with multiple columns to the workflow container?I"m starting my workflow using FM SAP_WAPI_START_WORKFLOW and I'm passing a table which has multiple columns to the container.I've updated the container using SWC_TABLE_SET in my program. After executing the FM SAP_WAPI_START_WORKFLOWi'm getting this strange error saying  Exception       ERRORMessage ID:          SWF_UTL_000                Message number:           120Message:Structures of type 'ZTEST' cannot be assigned any constants. Any idea on this? Thanks in advance for the replies. Regards,Vijay

Live the life in style with MSN Lifestyle. Check out! Try it now!