Tables to workflow container

vijay srikanth vijay_d15 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 14 13:45:34 EST 2008

Hi,

Can we pass tables with multiple columns to the workflow container?
I"m starting my workflow using FM SAP_WAPI_START_WORKFLOW and I'm passing a table which has multiple columns to the container.
I've updated the container using SWC_TABLE_SET in my program. After executing the FM SAP_WAPI_START_WORKFLOW
i'm getting this strange error saying

Exception       ERRORMessage ID:          SWF_UTL_000                Message number:           120Message:Structures of type 'ZTEST' cannot be assigned any constants.

Any idea on this? Thanks in advance for the replies.

Regards,
Vijay