"add approver" button inactive EBP 3.5

Fletcher Nick Nick.Fletcher at npia.pnn.police.uk
Wed Jan 9 11:48:26 EST 2008

Problem:
The 'Add Reviewer' and 'Add Approver' buttons in the SC approval preview are
inactive.

Scenario:
I've copied an existing customer WS that has the  'Add Reviewer' and 'Add
Approver' buttons active.  When I trigger the copied WS for a SC approval
the buttons are inactive.

I saw a post on here describing this same problem with the suggested
solution of making sure the copied WS was a general task.  I've done this
but this but it hasn't fixed the problem.

Any suggestions?

Nick

Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and not necessarily those of NPIA.
It is intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed and may contain privileged information.
Accordingly, the copying, dissemination or distribution of this message to any other person may constitute a breach of Civil or Criminal Law.