Send mail step

Vinod Viswanathan Vinod.Viswanathan at in.fujitsu.com
Fri Feb 29 06:13:37 EST 2008

Hi Ashish,

    Its a custom FM and not a standard FM so it wont make sense for me
to give to the name of the FM because I created it and will not be
available in your system.  You have to create a Function Module using
SE37 instead of your report and add your logic for fetching email
addresses.  Then create your BOR method using this FM.

    I think you must go through some basic documentation of how to use a
BOR method and how to bind values from the workflow to the method.  As
of now, Create input and output parameter for the method linked to the
FM and then pass values from and to the Standard Task by binding the
variables.

Best Regards,
Vinod Viswanathan
Workflow Consultant