Maximum node number reached in process execution (endless loop?)

Mike Pokraka wug at workflowconnections.com
Tue Feb 26 10:31:41 EST 2008

Hi Bill,

Your workflow has an endless loop somewhere. What's causing the confusion
is that the workflow system treats this as a transaction error and rolls
back the state to the last successfully completed step before the sequence
that resulted in the loop.

A way around this is to re-execute the current step of the WF and have a
look at the log straight away to see the subsequent steps before they are
rolled back again.

Cheers,
Mike