AW: Do we need triggering event for single task?

Schmidinger, Heinz (Oerlikon BZ) heinz.schmidinger at oerlikon.com
Tue Feb 26 08:06:52 EST 2008

Hi Sandy,

if you start a task using f.m. SAP_WAPI_start-* or you fire an Event
using SAP_WAPI_CREATE_EVENT, the result will be the same at least.

In my opinion you get more flexibility into your coding if you fire an
event.

In this case you can easy change the started Task only by customizing
the Event-Binding.

Regards

Heinz