Do we need triggering event for single task?

Vinod Viswanathan Vinod.Viswanathan at in.fujitsu.com
Tue Feb 26 05:49:04 EST 2008

Hi Sandy,

    My pleasure.  Then the only solution I have for this is by
triggering events unless of course some standard transactions allow a
standard task id to be mentioned.

    If you agree to link your standard task to triggered events, just go
to SWETYPV, give the Task ID instead of the workflow id and enable the
type linkage flag
    manually.
    OR
    In the task that you create, mention the particular event as one of
the triggering event of the task.

    Hope this answer is relevant to your question.

Best Regards,
Vinod Viswanathan
Workflow Consultant
Fujitsu Consulting - Pune