Workflow Pop-up not displaying

david.s.dittmer@accenture.com david.s.dittmer at accenture.com
Fri Feb 22 04:51:32 EST 2008

Workflow experts,

My workflow needs to display a pop-up when it arrives in the workflow
inbox. I researched the site and found references to setting the
priority to 1 in the activity step. This I understood to mean that I
needed to go to the task in the activity step and under the tab-strip
OTHER change the priority.

However this does not work...is there something that I am missing here

David.S.Dittmer