Add Memo and WI ID

Sandy maorriyan.santoso at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 05:26:25 EST 2008

Hi Phil.
Thanks for your detail answer.
I tried your solution:
1. Work item id populated in SAP_WAPI_READ_CONTAINER and I got the result
"SOFM FOL99999RAW9999" from element _ATTACH_OBJECTS in parameter
SIMPLE_CONTAINER

2. Then from FM SO_WIND_NOTE_DISP_API1, in import parameter
APPLICATION_OBJECT, I paste "SOFM" in OBJTYPE and "FOL9999RAW9999" in
element OBJKEY

Unfortunately I got short dump error message "Relationship NOTE Can No
Longer Be Used within this interface.

We're in ECC 6.0 with EP 7.0 almost everything in the last support package.

Is there any other function module that we can use?

*-- Maorriyan --*

SAP Workflow
SAP Security
UWL Admin