Add Memo and WI ID

Sandy maorriyan.santoso at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 05:57:05 EST 2008

Hi Jocelyn.
I got 55 hits based on SO*API*
I tried SO_WIND_NOTE_DISP_API1, SO_WIND_ATTACHMENT_DISP_API1,
SO_ATTACHMENT_READ_API1, SO_DOCUMENT_READ_API1 but none of them have work
item id as their selection criteria (import parameter).
Would you mind giving me a hint which function module I can use to get memo
where work item id as their primary key?

The way I create that memo is from "Display detail in SAP Gui" and I can see
"View memo" in "You can also" section

We're in ECC 6.0 with EP 7.0 almost everything in the last support package

Many thanks

*-- Maorriyan --*

SAP Workflow
SAP Security