Overview available workflow templates

Kris Verschueren kris.verschueren at ctac.nl
Mon Feb 11 03:39:29 EST 2008

Hi all,

I'm looking for an overview of workflow templates delivered by SAP.
Using transaction PFTC I obtain a list of all available workflows
templates within the system. Within release 6.0 it is already a big
list.

Where I am looking for now is a kind of an overview with all available
templates by application (module). By template I'd like to know a
business process explanation and the release from where the template is
available. Does there exist something where I can find this?

Kind regards,

Kris Verschueren

SAP consultant

Ctac Netherlands