Standard Leave Request Workflow

Sandy maorriyan.santoso at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 06:00:01 EDT 2008

Dear all.
I would like to activate standard leave request approval workflow
(WS12300111).

We configured related infotype including communication info type. Employee
is able to submit leave request from Portal (we are in EP 7.0). So my
assumption no issue with infotypes.

Employee organisation structure with its supervisor data also has been set
up.

Rule group, PS grouping and absence type has been configured against
workflow template "12300111" with option "Request Have To Be Approved".

WS12300111 and its approval task TS12300097 has been set as general task.

When employee submit leave request no workflow running in the system. I
believe by SAP standard, Leave Request Workflow is not events based
workflow. So I can't look from event trace transaction.

I check the leave document status (display leave request), document created
with status "SENT"

Does any body can give me a hints, what configuration I should check to make
standard leave workflow up and running?

Cheers.