workflow admin

Himanshu Verma himanshu.sap at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 23:28:16 EDT 2008

Hi Sharath,

To move the work items from the inbox of old employee go to
transaction SWI5 and enter the userid of old employee. You'll see the
work items lying in the inbox of that user. Now select all entries and
go to transaction SWIA, there enter all the entries and execute. On
execution you'll get the details of workitems. On top you'll see a
administrator forward icon. Click on it and select the userid to whom
the work item needs to be moved.

Other better option if you are not able to setup user in SRM Org is to
create a permanent substitution in the system between the old user and
new user. You can go to SE37, execute FM,
SAP_WAPI_SUBSTITUTE_MAINTAIN. or GO to SM30 and maintain table HRUS_D2
and put the old user id and new user id , starting date as current
date and end date as 31.12.9999. All work items will move to new user
automatically.

Regards,
Himanshu Verma.
Workflow Consultant.