PO Release WF Question

Christian Wallner C.Wallner at ats.net
Tue Aug 26 05:24:08 EDT 2008

Hi Folks,

I have a question regarding influencing the workitem longtext of a task.
In a po release workflow, the approver has the possibility to reject or
approve the po.

To make the decision quicker, the approver wants to see several data of
the po positions in the longtext of the user decision.

How can I achieve that? Ok, I need a table in the workflow container with
the needed position data, but how do I bring them into the longtext of the
task?

regards and thanks for all hints!
Chris
AT&S Austria Technologie & Systemtechnik AG
Legal form | Rechtsform: Aktiengesellschaft
Registered office | Sitz: Fabriksgasse 13, 8700 Leoben, Austria
Commercial Register Number | Firmenbuchnummer: FN 55638 x, Landesgericht Leoben

This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.