Sending an email from workflow

Florin Wach florin.wach at gmx.net
Thu Aug 21 04:03:21 EDT 2008

Hi Christian,

I have used an object extension to USR01 to retrieve the eMail address from a given user ID (here _WF_INITIATOR).

You can then use that address under "recipients" in the binding to the step that uses the .SendTaskDescription, which is the object methods you'll be using :-)

Then the text will be send as internet-mail instead of of workplace-mail.

Best wishes,
   Florin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------