How to attach a document stored in Archive link in a notification

Florin Wach florin.wach at gmx.net
Fri Aug 15 05:20:49 EDT 2008

hm...
As I was using a complete .URL-File holding the hyperLink I didn't have that problem. Anyways we had deactivated the Security-key for the archive. Furthermore when creating the URI for the document access keep in mind that there's a timeOut of 2hours usually included. To make the link available more longer, you had to use a more underlaying API like SCMS_URL_GENERATE

For the URL itself and the mail text: As far as I know, Outlook combines hrefs embraces by < and > over linebreaks, so you may split your URL into 255char's internal table making it a multi-line element and put a < in the first place and > at the very end of the URL.

Best wishes,
Florin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------