Issue with exception handling

Ibrahim Khan ikhansap at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 02:01:53 EDT 2008

Hi Friends,
  I am using BO BUS2081 and method APPROVE to change the status of the trip
to approved. In case if the Trip is locked by some one, there is an
exception which is raised from the method. I have activated the exceptions
in the workflow activity step and i have handled them accordingly. But the
problem is if the exception is thrown from the method the status change step
is not completed and it is not coming to the exception branch in workflow.
Because of this the status change step is always in process and the workflow
is not getting completed. When i checked the method manually i can see the
exception is raised, but i dont know why the control is not coming back to
the workflow. Please advice.