Fw: UWL - refresh inbox after workitem execution?

Mikko Mäki-Rahkola mikkomr at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 01:10:16 EDT 2008

Hi Paul,
I guess everyone's on vacation now...

Your assumption is true. Apart from the configurable automatic refresh
rate e.g. set every 60 seconds, you can't force the standard UWL
application to refresh upon work item execution. To make it happen,
you would need to do quite extensive mods to the standard UWL
iView/WD4J application or create your own worklist (I don't recommend
neither option).

Kind regards,
Mikko