Determining Agent, mail-Id's

Griffiths, Mark mark.griffiths at sap.com
Tue Apr 22 04:54:46 EDT 2008

Hi Ajay,

I'd suggest that you first work through some of the tutorials in sap
help.  It may also be worth going on a training course (BIT600 and
BIT601).  Once you are up to speed on the basics you will then be able
to create Rules to dynamically find agents.  If you need dynamic e-mail
addresses too you may need a background step or attribute to calculate
the value.  I find extending business object USR01 with an e-mail
address attribute to be quite useful.  Your other option would be to use
extended notifications to send mails for work items in your system -
look at the help for SWNADMIN and SWNCONFIG.

Regards,

Mark