user exit on Pur req-release wrkflw

John A Haworth jhoworth at csc.com
Mon Apr 21 10:49:06 EDT 2008

Hi

I am looking at a clients already created workflows. One is the purchase
requisition release standard workflow WS00000038. They have the purchase
reqs configured to use the LXM06U12 Customer enhancement to look in a
customer table for the approver name, that all looks ok.
But the first step in the workflow that sends the approval request to the
approver, has no entry in the 'Responsible Agents' entry box. Yet the
workflow seems to be sending to the right person?? Surely this is not
right, and my mental block thats happening more frequently is not helping!
Any advice?

John

CSC Computer Sciences Limited
Registered Office: Royal Pavilion, Wellesley Road, Aldershot, Hampshire,
GU11 1PZ, UK
Registered in England No: 0963578

delivery.
purpose.