ABAP-OO Workflow for PO-release

a.v.n.r kumar avnrkumar at yahoo.co.in
Mon Apr 21 10:15:19 EDT 2008

Hi All,

     It is quiet possible to redefine the standard methods of the class or you can add new methods to the standard class using the New Enhacement Framework.

    To add the new methods in the standard class just follow the menu path as below Class->Enhance. Create an enhancem implementation then the screen will be changed so that you can add new methods.We also have options like Pre-Exit, Post-Exit and Over Write Exit against the standard methods to incorporate custom logic.

   So, I feel it is quiet simple and easy when compared to BOR. But it will take some time as SAP has to redesign the existing BOR objects into Classes. So, I like working on classes compared to BOR. I hope you too once you are used to it for a litte time.

  Thanks
  Raghavendra

Ramki Maley <workflow99 at aol.com> wrote:
  Hi Mike,

Haven't had an opportunity to dabble in the OO stuff yet but hoping to do so soon. My question is probably is very basic OO. How do I go about extending a standard SAP class for additional events, attributes and methods. For instance some standard xRPM workflows are class based.

Regards,
Ramki Maley.