Sub Workflow

Vijay Kumar suzuta.naoko at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 13:15:48 EDT 2008

All,
  Document workflow approval has sub workflows based on document type, it
will be found from a custom table and the issue is some reason sub workflow
is not getting trigger if we create document using differant transaction.
Main workflow is working fine but sub workflow is not starting and I unable
to find where is the link. Custome method is finding sub workflow and
passing to container element. after that I have no clue how it is getting
triggered.

  Can some one help me to understand how this sub workflow is getting
started, is there any condition or starting link.

Thank You