SAP_WAPI_START_WORKFLOW vs. SWW_WI_START

Zavier, Johnson JZavier at Suncor.com
Wed Apr 16 10:53:57 EDT 2008

Rick,

 Have you made the task 'general Task'?.

Thanks
Johnson Zavier
SAP ABAP/Workflow
1724D
Suncor Energy Inc.
Work: (403) 693 1893
e-mail: jzavier at suncor.com

-----Original Message-----
From: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu [mailto:sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu] On Behalf
Of Sample, Rick
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2008 8:07 AM
To: sap-wug at mit.edu
Subject: RE: SAP_WAPI_START_WORKFLOW vs. SWW_WI_START

Mike, I tried several different approaches to what I 'think' you are
saying, but WF still does not start.
Below is a Y test snip. Can you point out what you mean?

FUNCTION y_test_start_dla_msg.
  INCLUDE: <cntn01>.

  DATA:
   container        TYPE swcont OCCURS 0 WITH HEADER LINE,
   return_code     TYPE sy-subrc,
   workitem_id     TYPE swr_struct-workitemid,
   bapi_return      TYPE bapiret2 OCCURS 0 WITH HEADER LINE.
*+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

  bapi_return-type    = 'W'.
  bapi_return-message = '1'.
  APPEND bapi_return.

  bapi_return-type    = 'S'.
  bapi_return-message = '2'.
  APPEND bapi_return.

  swc_set_table container 'BAPI_Return' bapi_return.

  CALL FUNCTION 'SAP_WAPI_START_WORKFLOW'
       EXPORTING
            task            = 'TS90000212'
       IMPORTING