Modeled deadline Task: Getting SWW_WI_ERROR_MESSAGE_SEND_S & SWW_WI_DEADLINE_CALLBACK in prod

Paul.Bakker@osr.treasury.qld.gov.au Paul.Bakker at osr.treasury.qld.gov.au
Mon Apr 14 17:35:24 EDT 2008

Hi Rick,

 The error messages being sent to WF Admin, what do they say?

cheers
Paul

             "Sample, Rick"
             <Rick.Sample at gbe.
             Sent by:                  "SAP Workflow Users' Group"
             sap-wug-bounces at m         <sap-wug at mit.edu>
             it.edu                                                     cc

                                                                   Subject
             15/04/2008 12:29          Modeled deadline Task: Getting
             AM                        SWW_WI_ERROR_MESSAGE_SEND_S &
                                       SWW_WI_DEADLINE_CALLBACK in prod

             Please respond to
               "SAP Workflow
               Users' Group"
             <sap-wug at mit.edu>

I have a Modeled deadline task with a one day wait period.

I am getting errors msgs sent to WF admin even though the event should
not have triggered. Yet!
I see SWW_WI_ERROR_MESSAGE_SEND_S in the wf log and a msg is sent to WF
Admin well before the deadline.
I am also getting SWW_WI_DEADLINE_CALLBACK when the DL is actually
reached.

The DL waits for the date/time and apparently works fine. (except for
the error msg sent to admin!)

I did not get these in Dev and Q. I have no notifications on the task or
anything I can think of that would cause and issue.

Suggestions anyone?

Rick Sample
SAP Business Workflow Developer
Graybar, Inc.

Only an individual or entity who is intended to be a recipient of this e-mail may access or use the information contained in this e-mail or any of its attachments.  Opinions contained in this e-mail or any of its attachments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Queensland Treasury.

The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be legally privileged and the subject of copyright.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify Queensland Treasury immediately and erase all copies of the e-mail and the attachments.  Queensland Treasury uses virus scanning software.  However, it is not liable for viruses present in this e-mail or in any attachment.