Modeled deadline Task: Getting SWW_WI_ERROR_MESSAGE_SEND_S & SWW_WI_DEADLINE_CALLBACK in prod

Sample, Rick Rick.Sample at gbe.com
Mon Apr 14 10:29:10 EDT 2008

I have a Modeled deadline task with a one day wait period.

I am getting errors msgs sent to WF admin even though the event should
not have triggered. Yet!
I see SWW_WI_ERROR_MESSAGE_SEND_S in the wf log and a msg is sent to WF
Admin well before the deadline.
I am also getting SWW_WI_DEADLINE_CALLBACK when the DL is actually
reached.

The DL waits for the date/time and apparently works fine. (except for
the error msg sent to admin!)

I did not get these in Dev and Q. I have no notifications on the task or
anything I can think of that would cause and issue.

Suggestions anyone?

Rick Sample
SAP Business Workflow Developer
Graybar, Inc.