BUS2096

John A Haworth jhoworth at csc.com
Mon Apr 14 10:03:48 EDT 2008

Hi

Check the document type, it may be different, dependant on the creation
method.

Cheers

John

CSC Computer Sciences Limited
Registered Office: Royal Pavilion, Wellesley Road, Aldershot, Hampshire,
GU11 1PZ, UK
Registered in England No: 0963578

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
delivery.
purpose.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<david.s.dittmer at accenture.com>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
14/04/2008 14:28
Please respond to
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

<sap-wug at mit.edu>
cc

Subject
BUS2096

Hello workflow experts,
I am using business object BUS2096 to create a workflow when an incoming
IDOC creates a debit memo. This workflow is performing correctly when an
IDOC creates a debit memo but it also creates a workflow when a debit memo
is created manually. The user now wants the manual creation switched off
so that the workflow  only takes place on IDOC creation. Does anybody have
any ideas as to how I can switch off the creation of the manual debit
memo?

David.S.Dittmer

privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you have
original. Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.