BUS2096

david.s.dittmer@accenture.com david.s.dittmer at accenture.com
Mon Apr 14 09:28:14 EDT 2008

Hello workflow experts,

I am using business object BUS2096 to create a workflow when an incoming
IDOC creates a debit memo. This workflow is performing correctly when an
IDOC creates a debit memo but it also creates a workflow when a debit
memo is created manually. The user now wants the manual creation
switched off so that the workflow  only takes place on IDOC creation.
Does anybody have any ideas as to how I can switch off the creation of
the manual debit memo?

David.S.Dittmer