Modifying Automatic Forwarding SO36 - Mass changes

SAP_WUG@acdi-cida.gc.ca SAP_WUG at acdi-cida.gc.ca
Thu Apr 10 13:48:43 EDT 2008

Hi workflowers,

Does anybody knows how to change an email address in SO36 without doing a
reset with SO12?

Also, would you know how to do a mass change of all SAP addresses for
automatic forwarding.

As per Common Look and Feel 2.0 we have to change all our address that
contains an underscore with a dot.  The change in table ADR6 did not
reflect on our automatic forwarding.

Any comments or advice would be appreciated

Hélène Paquin
819-994-2249 | helene_paquin at acdi-cida.gc.ca | Télécopieur/Facsimile:
819-953-6359

Chef d'équipe
Opérations SAP et services techniques
Système de la planification des ressources d'entreprises
Direction des services et solutions à la clientèle (DSSC)
Direction générale de la gestion de l'information et de la technologie
(DGGIT)
Agence canadienne de développement international
200, promenade du Portage, Gatineau (Québec)
Canada K1A 0G4

Team Leader
SAP Development and Maintenance
Enterprise Resource Planning Systems
Client Services and Solutions Division (CSSD)
Information Management and Technology Branch (IMTB)
Canadian International Development Agency
200 Promenade du Portage, Gatineau (Quebec)
Canada K1A 0G4