Attachment on SWU_START_WORKFLOW

Sandy maorriyan.santoso at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 05:54:41 EDT 2008

Hi all.
To day I try to make simulation from workflow point of view. I leave it my
programming skill for a while.
Workflow that I created contains single Send Mail step.
My binding from my workflow to Send Mail step are:
X--> &EXPRESS&
G --> &TYPEID&
&WF_INITIATOR& --> &ADDRESSSTRINGS&
&SELFITEM& --> &WI_OBJECT_ID&
&TESTATTACHMENT& --> &ATTACH_OBJECTS&

and binding from task to method are as follows:
&ADDRESSSTRINGS&--> &ADDRESSSTRINGS&
&TYPEID&--> &TYPEID&
&EXPRESS& --> &EXPRESS&
&ATTACH_OBJECTS&-->&ATTACHMENTS&

I test this workflow via SWUS and it's working without value in
&TESTATTACHMENT&/ without attachment.
It's having an error message 'Object with runtime number'              2'
not defined
Document id that I used for testing is document id that copied from
attachment generated by 'AddMemo' in UWL. I just copy and paste.
The format of document id (SOFM object key) that I can see from the workflow
log is 'FOL31000000000004RAW33000000000521'
So I believe the format should be fine.

I am really appreciate if someone could give me some enlightenment.