Issue with Document from Template

IKhan ikhansap at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 11:18:17 EDT 2008

Hi Friends,
I am using a Document from Template step to display a set of records in my
Workflow. For this i have a created a template of type excel sheet and i
have linked the multi line container element from my workflow to this
template. But i am not able the view the records in
sequence.Lets say my multi line container element has the following 2
records:

WEATH_ZONE 02/01/2008 03/31/2008 ABC
BACKACST 03/01/2008 03/31/2008 123

Once i execute my Workflow i am getting the values appended in a
single row in excel sheet as follows.

WEATH_ZONEBACKACST ABC123 02/01/200803/01/2008 03/31/200803/31/2008

But i need them in the same format as above.Please let me know how i can
solve this issue.

BTW I have done the linking in the template as follows where Str is my multi
line container element and the values after dot is my fields.

{&STR.OPERAND&} {&STR.UDEFVAL1&} {&STR.FROMDATE&} {&STR.DUEDATE&}