RE : WS20000077

Bjorn Demol Bjorn.Demol at oasisconsultants.com
Thu Sep 27 12:24:25 EDT 2007

Hi everyone,

thank you so much for your assistance, the eve'nt gets triggered now. It was a problem with the customizing of the document type (overall wasn 't checked) and the class was wrong defined by one of tmy functional colleagues.
I'm still a bit struggling with the flow on iselfs (the agent linked to the release code doesn 't get assigned), but that problem seems easier than the one I had :)

thanks again !!!!

kind regards

Björn