NW04s SP8 - cannot edit tasks inside WF builder

Mike Pokraka asap at workflowconnections.com
Tue Sep 25 06:54:33 EDT 2007

Hello Wuggers,

On a NW04s/700 from somewhere near SP8 onwards, I cannot edit tasks from
within the workflow builder. This used to work up to SP4 as far as I
remember, currently on a SP10 system with same problem.

Can anyone confirm if this is a new 'feature' (and a really dumb one), or
if there is some hidden setting I've missed.

In case I wans't clear: Goto WF builder, open an activity step &
doubleclick on the task. The task display is now just a display, no
editing is possible and no pencil icon or change mode to be found. I need
to go out of the WF builder, open the task in PFTC and make my changes and
it's been annoying me for quite some time.

Any input appreciated.
Cheers,
Mike

--