creator of a workitem

Bjorn Demol Bjorn.Demol at oasisconsultants.com
Tue Sep 25 06:26:05 EDT 2007

Hi Wug,

Here I'm again with some newbie-questions..
I'm still struggling with the problem to display the creator of a workitem in the UWL.
to give an image of my situation :
The client uses WS20000075 (WF_PO_REL) to approve/deny PO's. The decision is made on the portal. In the UWL-list, there's a nice column 'Van', which should contain the creator of the workitem, but which displays now 'workflowsysteem'.
Can I check to which field this 'van'-column refers ?
Or is there anyone who knows how to solve this problem, or at least a hint ? :)

thanks in advance !

kind regards

Björn