System log entries after support packs

Smart, Richard Richard.Smart at Honeywell.com
Tue Sep 18 12:12:50 EDT 2007

Hello everyone,

We are on ECC 5 (SAPKB64019). We have just installed a support pack
stack with took us from SAPKB64015 to SAPKB64019. When I process a
workitem that was created prior to the support packs being installed I
get an error in the system log (SM21). The error states:

WF-BATCH          H01 Enqueue of work item 000000034790 deleted by
called application

This error does not show for work items created after support packs were
applied.

Can anyone let me know how I can get rid of these messages, or at least
suggest the cause?

Thanks

Richard Smart

CP/S RICE Team