Substitution Issue

Lalitha Sankaran lalisan at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 10:05:48 EDT 2007

Hi Rick,

The user who was having this issue is not having it anymore, So Did not
do any further research on this,

I tried testing it in PS system for the same setup, it seemed to recognize
the
substitution rofile limitation, so not sure what was causing the issue.

Appreciate your input in this issue,

thanks and regards
Lalitha