INSERT OUTBOX

Robert Wendorf RWendorf at irvinecompany.com
Wed Sep 12 20:58:48 EDT 2007

Hi John,

I would also like to know what the 'insert outbox' Step Type is used
for.  All I can tell is that if you create and select a 'Multiple
Condition' Step Type and then Double-Click on the 'Insert Outbox', you
will see a new Outcome Name inserted on the 'Multiple Condition'
Condition Tab.  The Outcome Name is shown as '<Enter Outbox Name>'.

Does anyone else have any insight to this Step Type?

Thank You,

Robert Wendorf

On Jan 11, John Nash asked the following:

Hi friends,

Can anyone tell me what is the use of 'insert outbox' step in ecc 6?

Thanks

Nash

Notice to recipient: This e-mail is only meant for the intended recipient of the transmission, and may be a confidential communication or a communication privileged by law. If you received this e-mail in error, any review, use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. Please notify us immediately of the error by return e-mail and please delete this message from your system. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.