Warning 'This node violates the block structure required'

Thomas Maue Thomas.Maue at ipaper.com
Wed Sep 12 12:30:57 EDT 2007

Ananth,

I was able to get around this issue so did not pursue the OSS route.
Please let me know if you find one.

Try saving the template, backing out and then activating the template,
backing out (without syntax checks).

             Ananth
             <write2ananth at gma
             il.com>                                                    To
             Sent by:                  "SAP Workflow Users' Group"
             sap-wug-bounces at m         <sap-wug at mit.edu>
             it.edu                                                     cc

                                                                   Subject
             09/12/2007 02:59          Re: Warning 'This node violates the
             AM                        block structure required'

             Please respond to
               "SAP Workflow
               Users' Group"
             <sap-wug at mit.edu>

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for your reply.

I tried that option, but a short dump is occuring. OSS note 1077505
talks about this short dump problem, but it seems to be applicable
only for release 700 and 710.

There is another note 1080092, which is applicable for release 640,
but it is totally another problem.

Thanks
Ananth