RE : very basic question

Veit Unger veit.unger at de.ibm.com
Wed Sep 12 08:24:36 EDT 2007

No,

you just call it Z_MY_COPY or whatever and the system will assign an
internal id like WS999000001, where 999 reflects your prefix from SWU3
customizing. The rest of the number just counts up with every object like
any other number range.

kind regards,
Veit

Dipl. WiInf. Veit Unger
-
eMail: veit.unger at de.ibm.com
Telefon: +(49) 170 914 7650

IBM Global Business Services
Nahmitzer Damm 12 - 12277 Berlin . Germany

--
IBM Deutschland GmbH
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Hans Ulrich Maerki

"Bjorn Demol" <Bjorn.Demol at oasisconsultants.com>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
12.09.2007 14:08
Please respond to
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
cc

Subject
RE : very basic question

So if I understand you guys (and ladies) correctly, if I want to create a
copy of a standard workflow (say WS20000075) I have to enter a prefix ?

kr

Björn