RE : very basic question

Bjorn Demol Bjorn.Demol at oasisconsultants.com
Wed Sep 12 08:08:50 EDT 2007

So if I understand you guys (and ladies) correctly, if I want to create a copy of a standard workflow (say WS20000075) I have to enter a prefix ?

kr

Björn

De: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu de la part de Aditya V
Date: mer. 12/09/2007 12:41
À: SAP Workflow Users' Group
Objet : Re: very basic question

Hi BD,
prefixing is required if you intend to develop customized WF's so that system can assign a unique number to your WF's.

Aditya

?~?~GoD bLeSs YoU aLL~?~?