Determine dynamic column contents programatically

Mike Pokraka asap at workflowconnections.com
Wed Sep 12 05:36:16 EDT 2007

Hi Ramki,

Thanks, our BSP developer was quicker than the WUG and has already hacked
it. :-)

For what it's worth, your suggestion was on the right track, we ended up
using SIN_READ_INTERN_ALL_WF and SWL_CTITLE.

Glad to hear that I may have at least two people in my session. :-) I'm
certainly looking forward to TechEd and meeting up with a few fellow
Wuggers again, see you there!

Cheers,
Mike